Are you looking for a competitive pay league with great payouts to join right now? Do you want some real drafting action to practice and get ready for your own league draft? Does an extra $100, $200, $400 or even $800 in your pocket sound good? If so, then you are in the right place... MFL public leagues are for you! Here is a summary of what these leagues are all about:
- Slow Email style drafts with up to 8 hours per pick. These are NOT Live Drafts.
- 20 Rounds with a Serpentine Draft. The draft order is randomly assigned after the league fills up.
- The draft can last as long as 2 weeks to complete all 20 rounds.
- Starting Lineup = 1 QB, 2 RB, 3WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Defense. There are no Kickers.
- There is no limit to the number of MFL public leagues you can join, but one team per league is the rule.
- These are Draft Only Leagues, so your best lineup is automatically used each week. (full roster mangement leagues will be available to join sometime after the NFL draft).
- Refer to the links on the left for details about Scoring Rules, Terms of Service, etc.
An easy $10 Entry Fee buys you a chance at a $100 Cash Prize for a first place finish in your MFL 10s league. Or if you wish to increase the stakes, we will be offering various higher stakes leagues with bigger prizes. See the table above for what is currently available to join. We'll be offering more options later in the off-season. With a 90% payout, MFL Public Leagues are one of the best Fantasy Football values anywhere! We dare you to try to find better payouts at those price points.
If you are new here, you can get started by clicking on the "Register" link in the upper left to create an account. After your account is created, you'll see a link to "Make a Deposit". After that, you can click on the "Join Now" link above whenever you are ready to join a league. The MFL 10s leagues are filling up every day, several times a day, so your draft will generally kickoff within 24 hours of joining. The higher stakes options take a little longer to fill, but you can always check back here to see the progress. You'll receive a welcome email after your league is full and then you can start drafting your championship team!
Weekly leagues are in-season management leagues, that offer the challenge of setting a starting lineup, a weekly waiver wire and an end of season playoff tournament to decide the champion. These will be offered later in the off-season.
Draft-Only leagues are exactly that, draft ONLY. If you just want to out-draft your opposition and prove your drafting mettle without worrying about any in-season weekly lineup management, then Draft Only leagues are for you. If you are tired of mock draft participants dropping out after round 4, give these leagues a try. Not only is everyone invested in a real draft, but there's cash to be won!
The more you play the more you can win! 10 teams require just one league championship to break even; and 100 teams, well, don't make plans on Sunday mornings this fall.
MFL public leagues are real leagues with real competition that will keep you entertained over the entire season, utilizing MyFantasyLeague.com's award-winning league management software.
What Are You Waiting For? Leagues are filling at all times of the day on every day of the week. Sign up now and kickoff the 2015 Fantasy Football season MFL Public League style!